Parking:

Store Range:

Reliance Does not care for anything
Mar 17, 2009 09:12 AM 3717 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Weekend, only thing comes into my mind is to get vegetables and groceries. So every Saturday it is a scheduled job for me. I choose reliance fresh because; it is near to my house, has a bit fresh goods.

This is regarding Marathalli (BANGALORE) outlet. But first problem is parking of my bike. Every weekend the police will be roaming with the towing lorry to pick vehicles from the store (for wrong parking). Because there will a big rush at the store and have very less parking provided by Reliance Fresh (hardly 5 bikes can accustom).

I am a customer for the store from last one and half year every time I need to be worried about my bike while shopping here. Why doesn’t the management take action on this? I have reached the store manager many times and asked. I got a Blank face (I could see an answer “It is your wish…if you want to come or go)….

Secondary is the A/c of the store……..It looks like they need to save money on the power…they never switch on the A/c….If you cannot afford for A/c in the store why did u design in such a manner…The store can have good window system where there will a free flow of AIR. Just imagine the smell of vegetables and no A/c you are in a closed store with not less than 100 people inside it, holding the basket and waiting in a queue for billing( I will comment on this in next para).

Queue for billing…a big circus you need to either do inky pinky ponky and stand in one queue or ask your mate to stand in one queue and you in one….you have be a double gamer if you would like deal with Reliance brother…….

I feel rather best way is avoid the store to go to the regular market and get fresh vegii from it….For me the good market is 12 KM far…..so I am forced to go to RELIANCE FRESH…If some one from the managerment team of RELIANCE FRESH read this…..Request you to please try to be more organized…don’t take the advantages of us……

Kiran