Parking:

Store Range:

Good one but not the best
Aug 01, 2015 10:35 AM 8816 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

As I mentioned in lot of my other reviews.i am twin city guy. I spend some of my time in Bangalore and some of my time in Pune.

I stayed at K R Puram in Bangalore where I had to go for shopping monthly grocery. I must say this one is a good option because the local baniyas here have very limited products or variety. So, you need a place where you get the things you are looking for.

This store is neatly managed and is on the ground floor and very spacious. You get good deals also. I could not find D Mart anywhere near so I started shopping here.

It is usually crowded on weekends so drop down on weekdays. One thing I did not like about this store is they have lot of Reliance products on sale. Like have you ever heard of Reliance Jam or Reliance noodles? Yes, they exist there at good deals.

I purchased Reliance jam buy one get one free.and repented later. The worst jam. Thank god I did not try noodles. They have options but when you are shopping you tend to get attracted to cheaper product so that's what happens their. You want to go and buy Harpic and you end up buying Reliance toilet cleaner because of offers. So, when you are shopping choose wisely.as far as my experience is concerned Reliance products are no good. Pay extra bucks but go for branded and proven quality products. Rest is fine like staff is good.billing counters are always flooded. They should increase the number of billing counters. Share your experience.

Reliance Fresh - Bangalore