Parking:

Reliance fresh
Jul 15, 2015 03:08 PM 10643 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I am a regular customer of reliance fresh from over five years.I mostly buy Grocery items and vegetables from there.The store is not spacious and most of the time I find it very disorganised but when it comes to give lucrative offers and discount it is really the best among all other stores.I have done shopping at almost every departmental stores like More, Foodworld, Big Bazar and many other local stores also but the kind of alluring offers Reliance fresh gives no other store is providing

Many a times I regretted because I bought a product from somewhere else and when  I checked the price on Reliance fresh, I found that the product is available on lesser price.

Sometimes they gives a very costly product at a nominal price to loyalty card holders that is an added advantage for me.The store staff is very helpful and polite.

Reliance Fresh - Bangalore