Parking:

Store Range:

Bangalore India
.......not so fresh after all!
Jul 28, 2015 04:30 PM 8740 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

All I'll be talking about the Reliance fresh located in bull temple road, Bangalore.

As the name suggests, the vegetables and fruits you get here are supposed to'fresh', but when you visit this store, its not really the case, they look all lifeless and you son't feel like picking them.

This is kinda close to my house and we often go here for some provisions and never for vegetables and fruits. You rarely find very good and fresh vegetables here. But the leafy ones are good sometimes, specially the coriander and palak stuff.

The provisions you get here are fairly good, but the place is quite small and feels crowded(not crowded with people, I mean crowded with stuff leaving less space to go around with trolleys)

I wouldn't say not to go this place at all, because, they have almost all the things you need for your kitchen. But never forget to check for their expiry date as some of the biscuits are expired like a months before and they haven't cared to change it!.

I wouldn't give it a good rating, but it is kinda average as some items are good and some are bad to purchase from here.

Reliance Fresh - Bangalore