Parking:

Reliance JP Nagar worst Outlet
May 04, 2018 12:37 PM 554 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

When I moved to Bangalore JP nagar phase 1 in Bangalore, I was excited to see big supermarkets, so near to my place. And Reliance being a reliable brand first caught my eyes. I was fascinated by the deals they put up every now and then for veggies or any other consumer products. I went in with an aim of filling my shopping basket full with things with good deal. There was no doubt that the products were lot cheaper than other shops. But the real JATKA came when I came with my basket full for billing. Out of 4 billing counter only 2 are active and the persons billing have no idea as to how to bill half of the items. Each customer is made to wait at least 5 min. and after a long wait when it is your turn, most of the products in the deal category is not entered in their system and they just take them back without even having a courtesy to inform you why they are doing so. So, If you pick 10 products, you can bill only 5. When you grumble, they happily reply.why don't you raise a complaint.But to whom and how is not revealed. Worst shop ever visited by me. This happened to me three or four times. Every time I decide to forgive and visit them and face the same reception.

Reliance Fresh - Bangalore