Parking:

Store Range:

Reliance fresh
Aug 18, 2010 12:22 PM 5324 Views
(Updated Aug 18, 2010 12:22 PM)

Parking:

Store Range:

I am a regular customer to reliance fresh since more than three years, have been procuring provisions from the branch at Amruthhalli main road., bytarayanapura., Bangalore

Reliance fresh had issued a card which can be used for accumulating points with every purchase and these points thus accumulated can be redeemed for future purchases.

In june third week, When I tried to purchase goods against the accumulated bonus points I was shocked to know that my bonus points were encashed.

Since I had never encashed the bonus points, I fail to understand how somebody else could have encashed these points without my knowledge and my signature.

I had even requested the details as to when and where these points were claimed, the manager and computer operator informed that they can not trace the details.

And my regular followup with the manager with the Reliance fresh branch at Amruthhalli main road., by tarayanapura. Bangalore did not yield any positive result .

As I could not get satisfactory reply form the manager of the reliance fresh as above I had complained to their toll free no on 23rd of June and Mr. Raj kumar who had attended the call and taken the details, assured me that “within seven working days” I will get a reply, and it is more than 45 days since my call, I am still awaiting for the same .

What I fail to understand is.How without presenting my card somebody else have encashed my bonus points?

Is there no system like verifying the name, address signature, before such encashment is done? No basic verification was done at all? How come they are not in a position to provide me the details as to when and where this encashment was done?

Reliance Fresh - Bangalore