Parking:

Milk In Reliance Fresh is Old stock
Sep 04, 2008 11:29 AM 4176 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I am a regular shopped in Reliancefresh Sultanpalya(R.T.Nagar Po) . It seen repetatively that milk gets spoilt. I have complained this to the customer support manager there. He is least bothered about this and seems to neglect. Its nandini Milk I buy daily.

For my suprise I see that Packing date is erased most ot time. I am sure its a old stock they keep it. Guys be cautious in buying milk.

So far I have only purchased Nandini milk I guess its the same case with all the other brands too. Other products also as I read it just now its been sold to this Gadi wala's than to the retailers..i Strongly condemn this act of Reliance fresh.

We should have some watch dog in monitoring this and providing some solutions within the customer and the agencies. There is no doubt that Reliance is gained some momentum in the price war of groceries and most of the items are below the price that you find other fresh agencies selling. but Milk is the worst quality that one can see.

Reliance Fresh - Bangalore