Parking:

Store Range:

Bangalore India
Vegetables are not fresh and expensive too
Oct 03, 2015 12:52 AM 7837 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I choose reliance fresh because I can get every kind of vegetables and it's easy to shop vegetables.

every time I visit this reliance fresh, some of the vegetables would not be good and healthy.Mostly tomato, capsicum, onion, brinjal, and cauliflower. I feel these vegetables are very old at the store and capsicum and cauliflower would be frozen because keeping them in clod area always is not so good I believe.tomato would be going almost bad and not placed at the right place. tomato, brinjal, capsicum would not be washed properly and I see lot dust on it they are stinking because keeping tomato and capsicum for more days will not be good.

I have seen most of the reliance fresh stores will not be well maintained and cleaned properly. price is not negotiable, though vegetable is not good and kept for more days price will never defers and you have to pay the actual price of each vegetables.I feel it's not worth paying more money to those Vegetables we get in reliance fresh. I decided not to buy any vegetables from reliance fresh, rather buy in any small shops or in markets.whatever vegetables we get in market are fresh because old vegetables will be kept aside, store keepers will welcome their customers with new and fresh vegetables and price is negotiable too and get good and fresh vegetables. I seriously do not recommend reliance fresh to any of my friends and family. One who wants to feel and have the good taste of vegetables I suggest them please do not buy vegetables from reliance fresh, rather buy from market.

Reliance Fresh - Bangalore