Parking:

Sep 18, 2009 03:59 PM 5759 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Title says everything.

I'm not complaining about whole Reliance Fresh network but my experience with Kagdaspura branch is very bad.

Staffs never update price tags. Today I bought India gate classic Basmati rice, the rack price was Rs 119 and when I went for billing they asked me to pay Rs 121.

I asked them about the difference and the lady replied saying that she will pay the difference. This shows their negligence, arrogance and how they value their customers.

They cannot help you find things. At times I feel like as though I'm in a RTO office in bangalore :) I would rather prefer a local small shop which values customers than going to reliance fresh. This review is based on my personal experience and I have seen so many other customers fighting at billing counter.

But this time it happened to me. Also, today I checked Kiwi and Litchi, its full of fungus and none of the packs have price tag Once again, I'm not complaining about whole Reliance Fresh network but just my experience with the one in Kagdaspura.

I would like to know from fellow reviewers if this can be brought to the notice of some higher officials in Reliance, so that these staffs don't spoil the brand value.

Reliance Fresh - Bangalore