Academics:

Student Engagement:

2nd Floor, Ashok-Vijay Complex, C.T.S No.:326, M.G. Road, Pune 411001, MH

+91-9370867453, +91-9370867513

Fraud institute.third class institute.
Feb 03, 2019 10:08 PM 2589 Views (via Mobile)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

Pandit jitenda you are liar person. You know, there HR called my husband and request to join reliance education andheri for the post of 3d animation. We didn't know this is a cheap institute, they didn't give my husbands salary. Shameless persons if you can't give faculty's salary so please don't call for joining. the Andheri branch's center head is really a third class person . She don't do any work, only comes for time pass . She didn't give 1 months salary of my husband. And there cheap owner he is old man but don't have any manners he just listen to lady staff whyy didn't you give my husbands salary. This all matter has been reported to Pune branch but even they didn't respond, and intact they recommended Andheri branch to disable there Facebook reviews so that my husbands review can't be read. The new HR whom my husband called was also really dumb didn't act or do anything. So I will say it's better you stop posting review and return the return the money you took for posting such foolish reviews and comment without knowing the facts. You are just sounding like a fool in this matter.

Reliance Education - M.G. Road - Pune