Parking:

Store Range:

Dissatisfaction over service given
Aug 06, 2020 01:10 AM 1560 Views (via Android App)

Parking:

Store Range:

I had ordered a laptop from reliance digital online website ( reliancedigitial.in) on 31st july 2020 ( Registered No. 7624832833 order No: Order No.: RDF04501449) .

I had selected an offer of free earbuds ( worth rs 4999) which was applicable for laptop. considering the offer, I had done this purchase. Next day ( i.e. on 1st Aug) I had received the laptop but not received the offer product. when spoke to customer care she put it on me that I didn't select the offer product ( I have purchased many items online and am very much aware on selecting the offers.) during checkout. I

had confirmed both the products in my cart. but after checkout got confirmation only on the laptop. ( I thought as the offer product is free hence not reflecting in the purchase order) also when I was trying and explaining the scenario the customer executive, she hung up on me without giving any solution) . Later I called again and another lady said I'll get a callback. Which I've still not received.

This is really disappointing and the service you are giving to your customers is pathetic.

Reliance Digital Stores