Parking:

Store Range:

Never Purchase anything, save hard-earned money!
Dec 31, 2020 11:22 PM 1426 Views
(Updated Dec 31, 2020 11:25 PM)

Parking:

Store Range:

Dear Customers,

I rarely give negative review ant it's too to save your hard-earned money! Kindly never made mistake to purchase anything from Reliancedigital.in online store as they don't have flexible and smooth return and refund service just like Amazon or Flipkart. You will never get favorable response on Phone or eMail.

I ordered Samsung Smartwatch 42' Order No:

RDF07971430 but unfortunately was not able to switch on it! I contacted them on Phone and they told me to send eMail with Pic of Box along with Smartwatch. I received reply after 4 days with the rude reply they ordered me if I want to replace this item then I have to get DoA Certificate from nearby Samsung Service Center. Fortunately I was able to repair my Watch at Samsung Service Center but with this bitter experience I realized to avoid any further Order on Reliancedigital.

I am your well wisher and it's my duty to save all customers to be trapped in any difficulty!

Reliance Digital Stores