Reliance

Pali Rajasthan India
That's not good tablet
May 12, 2016 05:41 PM 2821 Views (via Android App)

Relince 3G tab is good but not batter for offical works relince 3g tablet was that lunching time 12000 sold  and just present time it cost decresase because it is very low ram and internal memory 4 gb any one like it my tablet good worked and  not hang just I wanted that neassary time and good internet speed and tuch is good and mostly imporatant smoth but relince 3G tablet in all secification and me and any one dislike the relince 3G tablet more than more it called 3G tablet for used fadt net but processor to net speed are slow.

Sorry reliance industrial your product not satisfied our and me  please change your device feature and it fist important ram will increase and internet memory increases that and you tab has good but not uses of official work and in update window in market in many tablet low cost in best available and I hope your product change feature and good selling your company and your company will reliance jio 4g sim for launching but my city has in not launch so please please fast launch sim card.

Reliance 3G Tab