Ticket Prices:

+91-11-23743633

India
Nihayati Bakwass theatre -_-
Feb 23, 2017 11:39 PM 7730 Views
(Updated Feb 24, 2017 11:28 AM)

Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

And I literally mean that. Saw for the first time to have a look of inside. Interestingly, the tickets are not much like you can get it from 50 or 60 I guess so if its not first day first show. Anyway after moving in, the hall was huge but when I saw the sitting arrangement. Well, actually there was no arrangement you can sit anywhere haha:D

The overall hall will you a glimpse of 100 years old cinema from inside. Big rooms, lots of chairs with wooden seats. There was no pad on top of that wood. Now thats was the first time I was sitting with no ACs at all. There were lot of fans at the end side they were like in 3 or 4 speed. Washrooms were pathetic with no cleanliness. You cannot expect a good public here at all.

As movie started, half of the time I asked my friend whats he said, what now what then -_- Somehow, we survived till interval when we left the theater as you cannot hear anything in there. Also, some couples were kissing at the back, so if you dont get to enjoy the movie, at least you can expect some show out there which is disgusting and nobody is there to utter you a word.

Before going out of the theatre hall, me and my friends decided to eat something, a samosa cost was I guess more than 60 Rs which looks it has been made 2 or 3 days back.

So in short, kindly donate your money to some poor guy rather spending money on this stupid shitty theatre. -_-

Goodbye!