Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Good one.....
Mar 02, 2005 06:46 PM 9739 Views
(Updated Mar 02, 2005 06:46 PM)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

This is koool decision to purchase this fan.

I got it last summer when it was very necessary....

Its just the best you can get for the price....I think economical products such as this should be made available even though there are many new technology things coming up.Though AC's costs might have reduced and reached even 10000 mark. The fans go a long way both in terms of initial cost and the running cost. Imagine an addition of around Rs. 3000 to electricity bills and the initial cost of ACs.

This was a cool decision to buy this fan, which I made last summer. Though I would go for AC I would still find use of this fan.

Great. I recommend such and more economical solutions to exist even with the latest technology and much more comfortable alternatives.

Regal Fresh Air