Cooling and Sound:

Feel good
Jun 25, 2015 10:19 PM 3047 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I bought the bajaj fan from the Barnala city in just thirteen hundred rupees only and also gives the one year warranty. It has white colour and nice decorated with the design.

It consume less electricity power. And the move at the high speed. It gives me high cooling air in the all corners of my room. It gives me relax and move the silently.

Also I can increase or desecrate the speed of this fan. My friend, gives me advice to buy this bajaj fan. Eally this is awesome and gives me value of money. Now I gives the advice my other friend to buy this fan for the home of for the office. No complaint comes from this fan. It moves at high speed at the low electricity power.

At last, I always use this fan in my house and in my office. It has good RPM and less produce less noise, it has good shape And the quality of the material is very good which is used to making the body of the fan. I recommended it.

Regal Fresh Air