Shoe Weight:

Less Durability
Oct 16, 2017 09:29 PM 4786 Views

Shoe Weight:

Range:

> I had bought Reebok shoes from Amazon 7 months back and I was so excited on seeing them while I received because they are so attractive and stylish to look. But for very few months probably of 3 months only, the shoe is torn from from the front side and also in the sides that makes unhappy at that moment.

> Very badly disappointed that such a branded shoe item has very less durability. It is not comfortable when they got torn especially at sides I feel uncomfortable. The thing which I liked is of it's less weight.

> The range is high as it is a branded one but after I faced such issues with durability, this is not a product for such high range.

> The service is also very bad, when I got problem with that torn issues, I went to them for replacement, they said they won't refund it for it. they just applied glue at some places where it is possible, tough it doesn't look like a repaired one. Thumbs Down for Reebok in terms of it's Durability.

Reebok Footwear