Shoe Weight:

Range:

Patna India
Do not buy this shoe. Not good to wear for long.
Apr 07, 2018 08:07 AM 4077 Views (via Android App)

Shoe Weight:

Range:

After my adidas element refresh 3 sports shoes worn out last week , I decided to buy a new pair of shoes. My adidas shoes were a bit expensive but did not lasted any longer than other cheap sport shoes. So I decided to go for shoes under 3000rs. My neighbor suggested me to shop from Central Mall for my shoes as he had recently bought a pair of nike liteforce sneakers from there and was lonving it. I didn't decided the brand that I was going to buy my shoes from. So on Monday I went to the Central Mall and straightly headed upto where the footwear section was asking a few security guarda there. The showcase was full of branded shoes and was quite fascinating to see all the brands together. I praised my neighbor for suggesting me to shop from here. In the shelf I found my previously owned adidas element refresh 3 shoes . There was a whopping drop of price of the shoe now. It was now priced at 6199rs and When I bought it from a showroom in January it damaged me of about 8500rs. I got really pissed off about this. And for one second I thought of buying this again but I had only 3500rs with me and also I have decided earlier to buy my shoes under 3000rs. I went further in search of a nice pair of shoes and suddenly a bright blue colored shoe caught my eyes. I asked the worker there to take it off the shelf . Well he struggled to hold it and take it off the shelf when another worker arrived with a stool on which he climbed and fetch the shoe for me . When I took it in my hands then Oh boy! It was amazing. It was sudden surprise for me. It was so light weight that it felt of been made of thermacol or something. And for one time I didnt really liked it but when I tested its durability by squeezing it and pulling it from both sides and further more tests I came to the conclusion to wear it so I asked the worker to bring me the other half pair of shoes. While he was gone for the trail to hunt for my shoes. I admired at its upper graphics cum structure and design. The new logo of reebok was there. There was a uniform red dot graphics done on the shoe and it was flawless. He brought me another new pair of these shoes instead . I happily took it and started wearing it. Well the shoe fitted my quite well. It was well cushioned and was very comfortable to wear at first. I asked for its price and after looking at its box they said its price is 2799rs. I agreed to buy it and went to the counter to pay. There another good thing happend. There was a sale ongoing of 10% off on footwears above 2000rs. So they gave me a discount of 270rs and it cost me only 2530rs. I was happy with the purchase . I returned home. And the next day I wore it to my college and after wearing it for more than 4 hours my feet started hurting . When I returned home and take off my shoes then I realized a certain freedom felt in my feet. Slowly my feet stopped hurting.I was good to go . And then I realized what caused hurting my feet. The shoe was not good. The structure of the sole of the shoe was wrong and thus it hurted. Now I can do nothing and instead I had to go to a cobbler and asked him to mend my sole of the shoe . And after that it felt good to wear it . The cushion of the shoes has been tam itpered a bit but it now felt good to wear without hurting my feet . So its better to buy an expensive shoe than to buy a cheap shoe of big brands.

Reebok Footwear