How redbus cheated me
Nov 04, 2016 06:29 PM 3660 Views

I booked a ticket to vashi from vadodara from redbus for my elder sister, who was travelling alone for first time. When I reached at bus stop, the manager told me that bus won't go to Vashi she needs to step down at Borivalli at 4:30 a.m!

Now Borivalli is nearly 95 Km away from vashi, how single lady unknown to Mumbai can travel such a distance? When I told this to redbus executive he advice me to travel from another bus and also told, you will get full refund.

Now below is the answers with dates.

20/10/2016(Travelling day)

My First complaint ID 058044(20/10/2016) the reply was " yes it is showing dropping point at vashi, don't travel from that bus you will get full refund."

28/10/2016( First reply by mail after 2 calls)

Second ID 085954(28/10/2016) the reply was " you have travelled through that bus and so you won't get any refund."

3/11/2016(Final Reply)

And today(03/11/2016) they told me you are a liar there is no such dropping point for vashi available in Eagle Falcon Bus.

It is expensive an after booking rebus will take no responsibility for any of your problems .

Write a Review on Redbus.in