Shoe Weight:

Range:

Bangalore India
Red tape Brand for looks and quality
Jun 24, 2019 10:47 PM 14661 Views (via Android App)

Shoe Weight:

Range:

I am always been a great admire of RED TAPE BRAND which is always known for its fashion and quality of products , I usually lile there formal shoes collection I use formal shoes dialy for my work due to which other brand shoes which couldn't last more then 6months for me , once I started using red tape I have seen it lasting 1year to 1 nd half year in all seasons even in rainy season I have used just love there products and there quality , there cost range from 1000 Rs to high as 5000Rs are even higher they may be on little higher end but they last longer with great comfort and there aren't too heavy like woodland are anyother higher end Brand shoes no irritation are loose fitting issune they provide atmost comfort and quality they are best Brand shoes you can go with not only formal shoes even casual shoes of Red tape are A class .

Red Tape Shoes