Shoe Weight:

Range:

Delhi India
Red Tape Shoes
Nov 01, 2019 03:28 PM 5387 Views
(Updated Nov 01, 2019 03:38 PM)

Shoe Weight:

Range:

I bought shoes for myself from Red Tape, Sector-8, Rohini;Delhi-85 amounting to Rs.4200/-.The stiches of the shoes came out on just wearing thrice.I gave the shoes to the store back who said that repairing will be done by him and I was asked to come after a week.I called him after a week as per his commitment and I was told that shoes have not arrived from the repairing centre.I went to the store after 15 days and the repaired shoes were handed over to me.The restiching done was of very poor quality as the stiching was done with grey colour thread instead of white one and damaged them from both the sides.When I asked the dealer about poor repairing, he replied, "This is the way we repair and we are not responsible for anything".Red Tape has a bad servicing and I will knock the consumer court door for refund of my money from the cheaters of this company.

Red Tape Shoes