Ease of use:

Assam India
Bad product.
Sep 29, 2020 04:28 PM 138 Views (via Android App)

Ease of use:

Battery life:

Hello. I have brought this product from flipkart before 7 months almost. I was working fine for 5 months. After that the heart rate sensor has stopped working. It always gives inaccurate number somtime it shows 60bpm and suddenly changes to more than 100bpm while I am in the same condition. Also the battery backup is ver poor. I hardly run 2 to 3 days maximum without heart rate sensor running 24 hours, which is guess is very bad. To charge it fully it takes about 2 hours.

Look and feel :

The look and feel of the band is average I would say. The strap quality is also not that good. The weight is less which doesn't give your and problem while wearing it.

Other features :

This band comes with heart rate sensor alone with sleep tracking and many other sports tracking options. It also shows you calories count. But I think it is not that accurate.

Battery life:

At the beginning when I bought, it was giving a very decent battery life. It would last for around 7 to 8 days in a single charge, which is not bad I guess. But not it hardly gives 2 to 3 days of battery lifr which is very bad. To completly charge the band it takes around 2 hours.

Value for money:

It is definitely not a value for money product. There are many points where the band lack. I am totally not satisfied with the performance of Realme band. I wouldn't recommend this band to anyone.

Realme Fitness Band RMA183