Realme

Mumbai, Nallasopara. India
Realme 3 Pro 4GB/6GB.
May 28, 2019 12:49 PM 50+ Views (via Android App)

Actually I found that This phone is a good flow for those who were looking an outstanding phone like this which consist of 6.3 inches, 1080× 2340 pixels IPS LCD with dewdrop notch Display.

Also it's processor contains 2.2 GHz, octa-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 710.and Software is Android 9 Color OS 6.0

Battery life is 4045 means a full 2day, 20W VOOC fast charging in just 3hours available here.

Actually I am thinking to buy it as my friends have already buyed it and I personally like these phone I will buy 6GB Ram and 128GB storage -Rs 16, 999 and actually this price is very cheap and if you are thinking to buy it then you are free to buy it and I can say that It's the one among many that I was looking for.

Also it's does not lag or heat in any contdition because I had practically used Also Played PUBG and the game are just killing like anything it's nice to use.

Realme 3 Pro 4GB