Realme

Realme2 pro
Oct 21, 2018 02:05 PM 3165 Views (via Android App)

Hi guys recently I bought this phone and how was my experience with it now I am sharing with you.

First of all one thing which attracted me towards it's that is its look. Its designed very well it's look is so stylish and cool. With it's notch display its look so pretty and stylish. It's notch display is amezing.

Sound quality of this phone is pretty good. It's sound volume is good and clear. Its give us clear quality sound.

Other features:

Camera quality is pretty good. Both rear and front camera is nice. It give us blure background portrait photo with help of it 2 rear camera combination. Which is so good.

The battery of this phone is not so high in my experience but it is ok. It take minimum 2 hours to fully charge.

The rate of this phone is not so high according it performance. It is reasonable price for and it is affordable.

Allover it is a user friendly and amezing phone in this price.

Realme 2 Pro