Entertainment Value:

Variety of Programs:

Anchors and Hosts:

Do not buy Real TV Box. Any device
Mar 14, 2017 07:57 AM 911 Views
(Updated Mar 14, 2017 08:01 AM)

Entertainment Value:

Variety of Programs:

Anchors and Hosts:

I have Real TV box for a year and with my experience, I suggest not to buy real tv box. I was going through few reviews and found I am not alone but few other are not happy with Real TV also. The quality of Channels, Quality of Movies and the way Movie List gets updated is one of the worst I have ever Seen. I would also say, if you do not trust these reviews then go buy and have experience yourself. Do not waste your money. They say Hybrid blah blah blah but all is useless. Do not waste your money. Also, do not expect gold class customer service. If number 1 is lowest rating for customer service then these box and it's support do not stand even for 1.

Also, see something looks suspicious with review given by actual user at http://www.mouthshut.com/kasukata and it seems the review is altered by someone else at http://www.mouthshut.com/Kasakata. Both user names are different, one is"Kasakata " and another is "Kasukata". Looks suspicious.

Write a Review on Real TV