Acting:

Mar 09, 2017 04:42 PM 8998 Views

Acting:

Plot:

Mass Appeal:

I AM VERY FOND OF INDIAN DRAMA SERIALS AND I HAVE WATCHED SO MANY SERIALS BUT WHEN I WATCH THIS DRAMA IT IS REALLY VERY GOOD AND ALL WE KNOW THAT THUS IS A HISTORICAL STORY OF RAZIA SULTAN AND I REALLY LIKE THIS DRAMA SERIAL AND I LIKE THIS DRAMA BECAUSE OF THE HERO AND HEROINE OF THIS DRAMA PANKHUDI AWASTHI(RAZIA SULTAN) AND ROHIT POUROHIT(MIRZA Altunia) all the characters of thi drama plays their great roles and they all look so beautiful their costumes jewellery are very nice and attractive pankhudi awasthi plays a lead role and she looks sooooooooooooooo pretty I love her very much and mirza hasd attractive and nice eyes and they both looks so beautiful I have watched this serials all episodes and this is such a good serial all characters do brilliant acting their dialogue delivery and the places they show in tis drama was so good I am the big fan of razia sultan drama and I really like this drama I also buy costumes and jewellery like razia sultan THANKS.

Razia Sultan