Don't book from them.
Jan 02, 2020 03:49 PM 128 Views

They don't have business ethics. I had booked them for transporting goods and my car. They packed things like cloth hanging stand almost 6 feet high in my small hatchback car as well as few suit cases without even telling me. Another thing is that they are not consistent with the quotes. They increase it by any means. Biggest joke is the owner of the company who goes by the name of Adarsh. When I complained to him about packing my belongings in car, he told, we do this everyday there is no damage in the car. Is he .ing high or what? You take money from people and then pack their luggage in their car itself. For what are you taking the amount then? I would never recommend them for anything apart from maybe smoking whatever they have when they promise you reliability blah blah. A very sad customer.

Rashtriya Packers and Movers