Battery life:

Karnataka India
Worst and poor quality.
Dec 18, 2017 08:12 AM 808 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Dec 18, 2017 05:58 PM)

Battery life:

Guys I brought this smart watch 15days back but this watch was lost it's all value and quality now only. It's look and style was no good it having poor battery pickup.The main issue of this watch is it's touch and display, in sunlight the display of watch was dull we can't see properly the application of the watch in dark sunlight when coming to the touch intas having worst touch system if we select one application it does not immediately show it take some time show some time it select the another application.Starting 7 days the Bluetooth works properly but now it does not connect to any other devices whatever application are there in the world they are not working properly now.I wasted my money for this useless watch so my genuine suggestion I not by this must watch because it is really useless it does not work properly after sometimes so this is my review towards this watch thank you.

Raptas A1 Bluetooth Smartwatch