Battery life:

New Delhi India
Poor look and touch screen not work properly
Nov 21, 2018 10:48 AM 1332 Views (via Android App)

Battery life:

I purchase this raptas A1 Bluetooth smart watch at the price of 1600. Packaging of this cloth is very poor. Even when I open the box that what is completely discharge and even not switched on first time. After few hours charging finally it work. The touch screen of the smart watch is very slow responsive. I need to touch 3 or 4 time so it function. Battery backup is quite better but the design is very poor. I saw too many scratches on the screen with in one month. I also face a major problem that it disconnect automatically from my phone while I am running. either it has good design and good build quality but performance is very poor it takes too many time for recharging which matters a lot. It has only few useful features and rest are useless even few clock themes are available. The smartwatch is easy to use and selective features are useful it has user friendly interface but above mentioned problems is matter a lot.

Raptas A1 Bluetooth Smartwatch