Battery life:

Vill :-Mand P.O:- Mand Pandher Teh:- Dasuya Distt:- Hoshiarpur State?:- Punjab India
NOTHING GOOD
Dec 14, 2017 10:20 PM 998 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Dec 14, 2017 10:19 PM)

Battery life:

Hello , everyone I am buy this in past amd I have full experience of thsi so I am share.

LOOK& FEEL

The look is so bad like a norman watch the screen is so small not working perfectly this is worst the look and feel like a aceant time.

OTHER FEATURES

The other features is more than 1 only. This have a totally bowring features. The features is in this watch is a calculator, alarm , music etc

USER FRIENDLY

This is a not a user-friendly device. he is not working memory he is not operate the internet perfectly and the screen is so small and with difficult touchscreen.

STYLE AND DESIGN

.The style is so bad. Every person has not like this design and the style is worst.

BATTERY LIFE

The battery life is for 30 munite and standby he is only for 2 hours only . The battery life is so small. The person has every time to charge him the answer is no because this is worst watch.

My history is I am selled the watch in past.

Raptas A1 Bluetooth Smartwatch