Battery life:

Najafgarh India
Chinese product @
Dec 15, 2017 05:42 PM 865 Views (via iOS App)

Battery life:

Hlo all , today I share you my personal experience with Raptas a1 bluetooth smart watch . I order this smart watch from amazon , the courier service is really very nice they give me oder within 2 days . when I open the box and see smart watch , the smart watch good in looking . the special feature in this watch : ( 1 ) support sim tf card smart wrist watches . ( 2 ) you can play music loaded in your mobile phone on your smart watching using bluetooth . ( 3 ) touch screen for easy operation . but all feature are worst ! the touch did not work properly . this is third time to returning a purchase , now I did not expect from this watch . the battery backup is also worst it does not run continously 4 hour . the price of this smart watch 1499 , not so expensive but the product is not good so not a single advantage to buy this watch . I m totally disappointed otherwise your choice thanxx.

Raptas A1 Bluetooth Smartwatch