Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Availability of Books:

Range of Books:

Overall Experience:

I was looking for some professional books with some stationeries and visited Ranganatha Traders stores but I have not found even a single material which I was looking for. When I noticed properly, I found that the collections are old and most of them are in local language that is Kannada language.

Also, I found that the conditions of some books are so old that nobody will buy it. Later on, I also came to know that they also collect second hand books. My impression had totally gone down for this book store. Even stationeries collections are few in number and also very basic and ordinary collections which were not suitable to my requirement.

At last, I had to move out of the store empty handed and had to look some other better option. The shopkeeper and their staff did not bother to inquire that what I was looking for and they were busy in their trading concern which seems to be their main business. I did not found any attractive collections apart from my requirement and might be because of this reason I have not found even a single visitor there except myself.

Write a Review on Ranganatha Traders - Mysore