Medical Care:

79/18, 1st Cross, 6th Main, Gayathri Devi Park Extension, Near Thirumala Temple, Vyalikaval, Bengaluru 560003, KA

+91-80-23367159

Bangalore India
Dr Aparnaa Panda best gynecologist around ECity
Apr 19, 2016 04:55 PM 14466 Views

Medical Care:

I was very new to Bangalore and that was my first pregnancy. I was searching and enquiring a lot many friends and near by people for a best doctor in Electronic City as I reside there. I got to know Dr. Aparnaa through my Friends wife.

Throughout my pregnancy and delivery Dr. Aparnaa has given a good care. She was on time in the hospital and it was never required to wait for her in the hospital. She was reachable at anytime in her mobile for any emergency problems. I had a threatening abortion in my 4th month of pregnancy but Dr. Aparnaa did not allow that to happen and handled that skillfully. She has not provided me a junk of medications, all medications where of less dose and to the need. There were no unnecessary scans and tests done. She was having patience to answer all my doubts and fears about pregnancy. She has given me mental strength throughout my pregnancy. Unfortunately it was a C-Section to me. If it is a normal delivery nothing better than that.

Ramkrishna Hospital - Vyalikaval - Bangalore