Medical Care:

79/18, 1st Cross, 6th Main, Gayathri Devi Park Extension, Near Thirumala Temple, Vyalikaval, Bengaluru 560003, KA

+91-80-23367159

Health and hard earned money at stake
Jun 09, 2014 04:58 PM 33424 Views

Medical Care:

We always have a notion that private hospitals are good but my experience with Ramakrishna hospital has been very bad so is the case with many others as well. My son being treated for viral meningitis was taken for a ride. The lumbar puncture done on him, the sample taken for the test was thrown by the pathological dept  just after the initial test. Whereas they had to keep the sample till the patient is discharged. having suspected TB they again wanted lumbar puncture done in a days gap, that is not responsibility. the other part is the general physician who was attending to my son was Dr.Girish Krishnamurthy whom I would never recommend to any one for his prescribing of medicine as it was his job to give business to the hospital and not treat the patient. very unfortunate this noble profession means health first and they are doing just the opposite.

We ultimately had to shift our son to another hospital for simple basic treatment after which he is far better with good treatment and least medication.

Ramkrishna Hospital - Vyalikaval - Bangalore