Medical Care:

79/18, 1st Cross, 6th Main, Gayathri Devi Park Extension, Near Thirumala Temple, Vyalikaval, Bengaluru 560003, KA

+91-80-23367159

Surgery by Dr Rajeev Premnath
Dec 12, 2017 08:54 PM 3896 Views

Medical Care:

I am a software engineer working in Mangalore, consulted a couple of doctors for my inguinal hernia treatment but I was not fully convinced/satisfied, and then by God's grace I came to know about Dr. Rajeev Premnath, Ramakrishna Hospital’s Hitech Hernia Centre in Bangalore.

When I consulted Dr. Rajeev, for the first time in my life felt like I got plenty of time to explain/discuss my issues without feeling rushed! I’m very impressed the way doctor clarified my queries/concerns and made me so comfortable. He clearly explained the pros and cons of laparoscopic versus open surgery as he has expertise in both & recommended me to go for open inguinal hernia surgery.

I was able to walk within a few hours after the surgery, started going to work after a week and recovered pretty well within 6 weeks. Dr. Rajeev has brought back joy and happiness into my life. He treated me with utmost care and responds promptly to my queries through whatapp despite his tight schedule. He is an amazing personality, it's very hard to find a doctor like him these days, I will always be thankful for all his help.

Though hospital looks a bit small, it has modern/hi tech facilities and I loved hospital’s ambience. Hospital admin/nursing staffs were friendly, caring and professional. I strongly recommend Dr. Rajeev Premnath, Ramakrishna Hospitals and I’m sure you will never think about consulting another doctor once you meet him!

Ramkrishna Hospital - Vyalikaval - Bangalore