Medical Care:

79/18, 1st Cross, 6th Main, Gayathri Devi Park Extension, Near Thirumala Temple, Vyalikaval, Bengaluru 560003, KA

+91-80-23367159

Delhi India
Bad treatment and experience as hell....
Jan 17, 2018 08:39 PM 2533 Views (via Android App)

Medical Care:

Hello Guys today I am share my view on Ramkrishna Hospital at vyalikaval in Bangalore and its totally a bad experience or I say it experience is like next to hell.i visited there for my Mother normal check up around a week back.

Firstly I am tell my views on infrastucture of this hotel which is actually good well this Hospital have a ample of space but for that they charge decent amount from us.The Doctor there are seems like to be more focus in money making instead of treating there patient well.The last but not least flaws of that hospital is its staff who not do there work properly and always show negative attitude towards there patient which include nurses, Receptionist etc.

So guys if you looking for a good treatment or check up of your health then I am for sure about that this one is not that or avoid to go there otherwise you face lots of problem as I faced.

Ramkrishna Hospital - Vyalikaval - Bangalore