Medical Care:

79/18, 1st Cross, 6th Main, Gayathri Devi Park Extension, Near Thirumala Temple, Vyalikaval, Bengaluru 560003, KA

+91-80-23367159

Good Treatment
Nov 06, 2017 12:50 PM 4086 Views

Medical Care:

I was suffering from Anal Fistula. I went to Dr.Rajeev after spending around 2 lakhs for 2 failed painful surgeries at fortis cunningham. Dr.Rajeev explain in detail whats happening and probably why and what's the better treatment but he told me to wait for 2 months to recover from previous surgeries with multi vitamin and sitz bath. Also gave me instructions for do's and don'ts so that treatment is effective.

After 2 months he told me that he would go for a conventional surgery instead of VAAFT. He removed the fistula successfully and then the 2 months recovery process. I was finally recovered fully after 1 year of pain and agony.

Dr.Rajeev is a good doctor and a good human being. I totally recommended this doctor.

From what I learnt from Dr.Rajvee and understood after surgery I realised whatever the doctors did at Fortis cunningham were useless. They never tried to remove the Fistula and rather they were just cutting off the peripheral region which would never help me fully recover. Whatever they told me were all wrong and also told me I will have to undergo more surgeries. They were totally clueless. Ramakrishna hospital is gud for Treatment.

Ramkrishna Hospital - Vyalikaval - Bangalore