Medical Care:

79/18, 1st Cross, 6th Main, Gayathri Devi Park Extension, Near Thirumala Temple, Vyalikaval, Bengaluru 560003, KA

+91-80-23367159

Bangalore, India India
Healed by Rajeev Premnath
Jan 26, 2017 03:24 PM 7852 Views

Medical Care:

I was suffering from Anal Fistula. I went to Dr Rajeev after spending around 2 lakhs for 2 failed painful surgeries at Fortis Cunningham. Dr Rajeev explained in detail what's happening and probably why and what's the best treatment. But he told me wait for 2 months to recover from previous surgeries with multivitamins and Sitz bath. Also gave me instructions for do's and don'ts so that the treatment is effective.

After 2 months he told me that he would go for a conventional surgery instead of VAAFT. He removed the fistula successfully. And then the 2 months recovery process. I was finally recovered fully after 1 year of pain and agony.

Dr Rajeev is a good doctor and a good human being. I totally recommend.

From what I learnt from Dr Rajeev and understood after the surgery I realised whatever the doctors did at Fortis Cunningham were useless. They never tried to remove the Fistula and rather they were just cutting off the peripheral region which would never help me fully recover. Whatever they told me were all wrong and also told me I will have to undergo more surgeries. They were totally clueless. Luckily sense prevailed.

Ramkrishna Hospital - Vyalikaval - Bangalore