Finance Plans:

Jul 24, 2018 11:25 AM 1273 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

My Complaint email to TVS and Ramkay email ids as below.

Hi Sir/Madam,

I wanted to extend this below complaint to TVS company as well, Please see the below email and kindly do the needful.

Kindly consider a behavior of throwing some things(keys) on the floor and dashing some thing and shouting when customer is around is equivalent to splitting customer on face. This is my subjected opinion but definitely a very rude behavior that everyone will accept.

All the Sales reps here have almost same kind of attitude and behavior. My purchase, registration & delivery experience are very very bitter with them, basically very unhappy experience with poor poor response in all segment of transaction.

Please revert if you need any additional information from my end. If any resolution provided please communicate. Thanks:-) for your support.

Hi Sir/Madam,

I have visited Ramkay TVS Velachery(Pheonix mall) branch today and again yet another bitter experience. NO proper response from people there, except the manager.

This time they crossed the limit, once I spoke to them and move from her place she throw the key on the floor with frustration it wont take a minute to throw some over there again to show my frustrations. Even I got busted out many time from the time I purchased my bike there but I never show that, the way they behave is like equivalent to splitting on customers face and totally unprofessional, not at all a good customer service. I would like to file a complaint on this matter and want to see the result of it, or else I will take this to next level ie) TVS company and can also take legal action if needed. Please consider this as a very serious complaint and provide a resolution for the same. I am very hesitant to go to the shop again because they might spoil my peace and harmony on that day, like how they did to me today.kindly take a required action on the person and please train other people to handle customers with patience and right attitude, becoz no one wats to be treated badly and especially when we pay and buy some product we expect certain basic ettiquitte/manners that has to be followed in work place so that transactions between the customer and the worksmen is smother.

Thanks & Regards,

Sundar

Vechile number: 0633

Other complaints I had before are as below:

1. Poor response from sales person once I paid the amount for vechile

2.NO follow up on the registration of vehicle, I had to call many times to know the status .People wont lift the call or give reasons like I felt the company

3.Proper vechile delivery date was never communicated, I had to run behind them to get the details and get the vehicle delivered

4.Once the registration number has come the same is not communicated(I am not receiving these messages as I have issue with my Jio number however this was informed/communicated and was not attended properly. Recently I purchased a TAta tiago car the transaction was smooth and I voted 10/10 for the sales and service they provided

however I would not even rate the service provided by Ramkay TVS as 0/10 since I had such a wrost experience of my life time buying a vechile here with them(Only the manger guy is sensible and knows how to communicate with customers other really frustrating the way they deal with us).

1. After a payment of 54000 the bill name was written incorrectly with spelling error in my name and when I asked they said its just a name dont worry, errors doesnot matter. I was shocked to hear those words and lost the hope in them after that as 54000 is not a small money and I need proper name bills for the same

2. Till now I have almost interacted with 3/4 people and all reps are behaving in same manner, some thing has to be done from your end on this or else you might lose the fame and name among the people and customer we will be very unhappy with the service. A happy customer is person who can do a free marketing for you and get more business, on other hand an unhappy customer can spoil the company name and spoil the business as well. I would like to be a happy customer always and everyone wish to be the same.

7.I wont blame the reps directly as they might get to see many people on same day and by End of the day when we go they might be frustrated and start to show that on us, however if you think from our side we work the whole day and when we come to a shop were we purchased something from there we expect some respect/politeness and good response, when they throw the key on the floor in front of us its really so irritating, also a bit frustrating/embarrassing for us go there again anymore.

1. Worst and very poor people handling by all reps I meet in this shop so far except manager

2. Before finishing a task with me they jump to another customer, with a in-complete transaction

3. Overall experience with Ramkay TVS Velchery -1/10