Academics:

Student Engagement:

5, Vasant Breezy Chambers, Plot 467, Opposite, Maheshwari Udyan, King's Circle, Mumbai 400019, MH

+91-022-24040213

Mumbai India
Worst institute
Sep 09, 2016 02:46 PM 3399 Views (via Android App)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

I had visited this institute for taking admission in it. Many of friends suggested me for this institute. The infrastructure of this institute is not good. Also the fees of this institute is very high compared to other institute. Also the staff working here are very rude and harsh. They don't respond properly most of the time. Also on asking for the procedure of the coarse and all they handed me the pamphlet and told me to read and other details are there on website. They were ignoring me most of the times. Also the classroom are very small and they just go on filling the classroom by higher number of students because of which students are not comfortable. On asking some of the seniors they told that the there is no proper ventilation available. Even the faculty they provide are not so good. In the starting it was very famous but now it is not. I suggest not to visit this institute and not to take admission in it.

Write a Review on Ramchandar's Institute - King's Circle - Mumbai