Indraprasth Complex, VIP Road, Next To Urjita Hospital, Karelibaug, Vadodara 390018, GJ

+91-9904071787

Vijapur India
Poor Quality with rude staff
Nov 28, 2016 08:56 PM 1695 Views

I was in Vadodara on study tour last week when I visited this restaurant as it was nearest to our hotel. I was expecting some testy food as it has 4.0 rating on Google Maps.But when I entered the restaurant, the sitting was congested somehow I managed it. Second, it took almost half an hour to serve the food, I asked the waiter about the delay, he replied "You are not the only customer here, we have others as well." After this, when we tried the omlets, it was worst than the road side sellers.I left haft of the omlets over there because it was not at all eatable.I would request all of you to avoid this restaurant, you can opt for KFC/McD/Subways or take assistance from locals if you are new in the city.

Raju Omlet - Karelibaug - Vadodara