Phone Banking:

Jun 17, 2015 12:55 AM 6078 Views

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Rajkot Nagrik Sahakari Bank is the bank that provides the safe banking. If you are having a small business or a large one and want to deposite money.

SO choose this bank. It is safe doesn;t mean other are not safe. But I am from Rajkot and I had found this bank as my city bank. Also there are too many people who do trust on this bank and deposit all their amount in this. This interest rate of this bank is also low compared to other bank. Also This Bank gives the cheapest Insurance. Thus I choose this bank as it have the headquater in my own city only.

This also have the phone banking so that I can tranfer my money from anywhere. There is stilla problem with this bank is that it dont have ATM around, So you will face difficulty while withdrawing the money. But internet banking would help for paying bills recharging mobile and NEFT and other transfer.

Rajkot Nagrik Sahakari Bank