Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Mumbai India
Worst bank
Sep 19, 2016 02:07 PM 4866 Views (via Android App)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I had visited this bank to open a new account. This bank used to very famous. The infrastructure of the bank which I had visited was not good. Also there space was very less and crowdy. There are very less staff working here. Also they are busy most of the time. I had asked for a form they had given me the form after an hour. I have chose ATM service as well. After submitting the form I had asked for various schemes such as Fixed deposits and all. So they replied to look at the website and also given me the booklet of the bank. They were talking very rudely. My account got open after an month along with the ATM service. They ATM facilities are very poor and they charge too high for ATM. Also the server for the net banking is always down. There is customer service number for helpline but when it is called then nobody responds. I suggest not to open an account in this bank because of poor services.

Rajkot Nagrik Sahakari Bank