Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

This zoological park is very good to spend some good time with the friends and family and it is very good place to visit for the children also.this is always accessible for me I have never face any problem.We enjoyed a lot during our visit at this zoological park with my family last time.whenever I went to pune I want to there to take some tensiion release with me.

This park is managed by the pune muncipal corporation.

Local sightseeing is very impressive whenever you will go I must say you enjoy very much.

Generally some people never enjoy in the zoo but it is enjoyable place too.I enjoyed here very much we used boat provided here also.

Hotels are also available near the zoo and they are very good like Aura Hotel, Royal inn hotel, hotel vishal, hotel raj and many more.

Ya, I can say that there is no issue for safety also.We can stay there without any tension.

Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park - Katraj - Pune