Academics:

Alumni Network:

Near Bhavan’s College, Munshi Nagar, DN Road, Andheri West, Mumbai 400058, MH

CBSE

+91-22-26243529, +91-22-26234805

RAJHANS: YOUR CHILD'S TORTUROUS NIGHTMARE!
Jul 08, 2015 12:31 AM 21093 Views

Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

RAJHANS VIDYALAYA.is by far the worst school I have seen. I joined this school after completing my 10th grade from an ICSE school of great repute in 2012 only to screw my life up!

I joined it seeing that years CBSE topper from this school.(worst judgement!)

Initially it felt fine because I was just exploring it after spending 13 years in my previous school.but when the reality sank in.it was too late.

I started disliking the place & eventually hated it.

11th grade was fine enough but they(the teachers) f*ed our lives in 12th!

the infrastructure is pathetic.the food is yuck(eat it only to survive).teachers are not at all co-operating or supportive(except a few).partiality prevails in the entire school.favouring only Rajhansite & no outsiders!

I hardly have any attachment with the teachers there as they are not at all welcoming.

They know that they have a secured job.and teach as if doing us a favour!

The Best part was making some amazing friends in the school(I wonder how I found them in such a Shitty place?)

The practicals are fine but the teachers hardly co-operate except during board practicals!

It was such a relief to leave it in 2014!

No attachments or nostalgia when I go back there to get some signature or anything!

Worst shock I came across: When I got only 28 marks out of 30 in my Board practicals by the internals as I was an outsider and did not take private tuitions from them!

So those who plan for a good CBSE school in Mumbai.Rajhans shold be marked off your list immediately!

Rajhans Vidyalaya - Munshi Nagar - Mumbai