Academics:

Near Bhavan’s College, Munshi Nagar, DN Road, Andheri West, Mumbai 400058, MH

CBSE

+91-22-26243529, +91-22-26234805

Best School Ever
Aug 12, 2019 10:41 PM 543 Views (via Mobile)

Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

I have had the best time of my life in this school with the best of faculty and friends.

I think it stands to the repute it has in the city. The school has a very balanced approach to both academics and extra-curriculars. The faculty is top notch, right from the primary to senior secondary.

The school owns a huge campus with great amenities. Apart from teaching, the students in this school have high moral standards and ethics. Socio-cultural activities are given high importance on this school with enthusiastic participation from all members.

Needless to say, the academics in this school stands out. Most of my friends from school, have been admitted to the best colleges around the world and are working in top ranked companies.

I have studied in 5 schools in 3 different cities. This school, hands down, is the best and I am thankful to this school for building such a strong foundation for my life!

Rajhans Vidyalaya - Munshi Nagar - Mumbai