2nd Floor, City Centre Mall, Sambaji Chowk, Lawate Nagar, Banyan Square, Untwadi, Nashik 422005, MH

+91-253-6697778

Worst Experience
Apr 10, 2015 03:49 PM 5499 Views

I will rank zero point for this thali, as we had a very worst experience yesterday night, I cursed myself for visiting that joint, the entire staff was not even bother for the customer and ignoring, even they don't have the entire menu with them, and the entire food was test less,  the waiters are serving very less food and after several request for the food they are totally ignoring, even I complained during the food to their captain but it was also in vain.

For me it was very disappointment from the unit like Rajdhani. Hence I will strongly not recommending Rajdhani Thali.

There are other Thali restaurants in Nasik, which are less in price in compare to Rajdhani, but they are much more better and at higher side in all terms from Rajdhani.

Rajdhani Thali Restaurant - Nashik