Was the tour operator helpful:

Jul 14, 2012 07:26 PM 6748 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I booked a Europe trip for this summer and they kept delaying the date of departure. At the end I had to cancel the trip as it seemed like a never ending story of excuses and lies. Their CEO is a crook too and let's this happen under his guidance. I asked for my money to be refunded after which they refused to take my calls. This company is run by a fraud person and all he wants is your money.

I have also managed to speak to a tour guide who used to work with them and he said the same thing that this company is a fraud company. They have a lot of cases against them in consumer court. If they take money for 10 Europe trips, then only 4-5 trips happen and the others are delayed or cancelled so they can keep the customers money. I still haven't got my money back as a result I am taking them to consumer court.

Please do not hesitate to contact me in case you need any information,

Do not book with this fraud company.

Raj Travels and Tours - Mumbai