Parking:

Store Range:

Complaint against the mahavir enclave store managr
Aug 11, 2019 11:03 PM 1531 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Today I visited to rajmandir hyper store at mahavir enclave part 1 branch for shopping of 15aug festival. so I pick up all the grocery items according to my need & schemes. I pick up parle g choco biscuits 12 boxes( under buy 1 get 1 scheme), haldiram gift packs 6 boxes(under buy 2 get 1 scheme), 2 bottle of cold drink(Pepsi & Fanta), saffola gold 5ltr(1ltr is free), vim bar, netrozena facewash, Haldiram namkeen( 5pkts of kashmiri mixture, 5 pkts of badam lacha, 1 pkt of 400g nut cracker, bhujiya, meetha mixture, kaju mixture each & few some pkt of biscuits. All the haldiram namkeen is mentioned by staff under 15% less scheme. So when I went to the billing counter, they were giving discount of 10% for haldiram namkeens. I raised a question. So they had asked to store owner for reconfirm the scheme. Staff member agreed that there is a printing mistake for haldiram namkeens 15% discount. I was just following the schemes which is mentioned by the store. Then suddenly store manager shout loudly & start misbehaving with me that I dont want sale anything to you. he blamed me that you are buying these much items for resale purpose, just get out. & also misbehaved with lady who came with me. IS THIS A WAY TO BEHAVE WITH CUSTOMERS? The store manager even dont know how to talk with customer, how to well behaved with customers. He is fully mannerless, arrogant, egoistic person, I want the strict action against the store manager of raj mandir at mahavir enclave part 1 branch, otherwise I will take legal action against him.

Raj Mandir Supermarket - Delhi