Room Quality:

Great Location
Jun 25, 2008 02:21 PM 3973 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

I haven't stayed in this resort, however, after visiting the lakkidi viewpoint just turned on the road that leads to this and Greesham resort and this review is based upon that only. I have assigned all ratings just to submit the review, since I don't have any first hand experience of room quality, food and all.

I had visited Wayanad in June end and the rainy season had just started. There was little bit mist in the air towards the evening.

The road leading to the resort soon started going uphill and we were surrounded by clouds. The view was simply awesome. I just made up my mind there and then to return to wayand and stay in this resort. I had earlier checked out this resort on internet, however, from the resort photos on websites, I didn't get an impression that the location will be so breathtaking.

Just a piece of information, for all those who are planning a trip to wayanad.

Write a Review on Rain Country Resorts - Wayanad